TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Customized Tour Enquiry
- Total number of people for booking
- Special Requirements (if any)
- Once your booking confirmation email is received, we will send you a confirmation letter together with an invoice including the payment details (about how & when to pay) within next 48 hours.
- Once you have received our invoice, a deposit of 30% of total amount must be paid within next 72 hours.
- The remaining invoiced amount is to be paid at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- Once full payment is received, a service voucher (same as booking slip/coupon) will be sent to you via email within next 48 hours.
- In order for us to prepare the service voucher, please send us the passport copies of all members of the group together with room allotment, mentioning who’s sharing a room with who in which bed type such as twin/ double/single) at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- Notification emails will be sent to you as necessary to provide you with updates about your travel.
- The details about our meet & greet service with the name & photo (if available) of the tour guide or our company representative at the airport on your arrival day will be provided at least 24 hours prior to your arrival.
Note: For booking of any tour package with less than 40 days prior to travel, all steps are the same except we may need full payment for your booking.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Reservations & package components are non-transferable. Cancellation must be made in written form via fax or email directly to Happy Holidays Travels & Tours Co.,Ltd. Cancellation takes effect the day on which the written notice is received.
A cancellation penalty will be imposed as follows:
- 45 – 60 days prior to arrival – 30% of the full tour cost will be charged
- 30 – 45 days prior to arrival – 50% of the full tour cost will be charged
- 15 – 30 days prior to arrival – 75% of the full tour cost will be charged
- 1 – 14 days prior to arrival – 100 % of the full tour cost will be charged
A change of tour date within 45 days of arrival will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation fees will apply.
After commencement of travel, no refund will be made, either in part or full, for unused air tickets, meals and accommodation, ground transportation and other services included in the tour price.
For any refund process, Happy Holidays Travel & Tours Co.,Ltd is not responsible for any bank transfer charges or online transaction charges incurred & we reserve the right to negate any necessary expenses for that to refund you.
- Children under 12 years will be charged the 75% of adult tour cost provided they share a room with one or both parents.
- Children 2 years and younger (not occupying a bed or seat) will not be charged.
Responsibilities and Liabilities
Happy Holidays Travel & Tours Co.,Ltd acts as an intermediary between the clients and service providers such as the hotels, airlines, transportation services and other individuals, agents or organizations that provide services.
Therefore, we assume no liability for
- Any loss, injury or damage sustained during or outside the tour program.
- Additional expenses or inconveniences incurred due to delay, accidents, sickness, death, natural disaster and/or political unrest will not be held responsible by us.
Happy Holidays Travel & Tours Co.,Ltd. also reserves the right to modify the original tour program in the interest of the client when deemed necessary depending on weather, road conditions, and flight schedules and room availability. However, we will make the best possible effort to keep up with the original tour program and arrangements as agreed upon.
Conduct While Traveling
Happy Holidays Travel & Tours Co.,Ltd. reserves
- The right to refuse to accept you as a customer or continue dealing with you if your behavior is disruptive or affects other travelers, or is threatening or abusive towards our staff, our suppliers.
- If the captain of your flight or cruise ship or any of our suppliers believes that you could be disruptive or that you are suffering from a contagious disease, they can refuse to let you precede with your travel arrangements or restrict your movements on board or disembark you from an aircraft or ship.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for any service booked by you and denied to you due to your illness or disruptive, threatening or abusive behavior and no refunds or compensation will be payable to you.
- If you are found to be, or suspected to be engaged in or involved in child prostitution or abuse, we or our suppliers will report you to the relevant authorities.
Participation in the tour implies the person’s agreement to the above
Terms & Conditions.